vitaMG2+® Magnesium Blend – a blend of 6 different types of magnesium including:
- Magnesium L-threonate
- Magnesium glycinate
- Magnesium malate
- Magnesium chloride
- Magnesium orotate
- Magnesium citrate
vitaTRACE® Trace Mineral Complex is an all-natural source of over 75 ionic trace minerals and is a 100% naturally sourced inland sea mineral.
Trace minerals are necessary for optimal health and play a role in numerous biochemical reactions in our bodies. Ideally, trace minerals should be sourced from nutrient dense raw foods, but modern agricultural practices have depleted soils of trace minerals, making the food supply deficient in these critical nutrients. vitaTRACE® Trace Mineral Complex contains the same bioavailable trace minerals found in food and are 100% naturally sourced, sustainably from inland sea sources. Trace Minerals have been clinically proven to support healthy joint function.
Now available in several different variations:
- Overall & Balanced: For optimal health
- Digestion: to support digestion
- Constipation: for bowel movement regulation
- Dehydration: for acute or chronic dehydration
- Cognition & Memory: to support brain health, enhance cognition and memory
- Mood: to enhance mood
- Relaxation & Sleep: for relaxation and aid sleep
- Heart: to improve heart function
- Exercise: to improve exercise tolerance and performance; aids in recovery
- Keto & Fasting: to compensate diuretic effect during fasting and ketogenic states
Electrolyte Powder with vitaTRACE® by Vita Columbia may be beneficial for:
- Optimal physical and mental performance
- Athletes, to support increased electrolyte requirements
- Low-carbohydrate diets (low carb) and ketogenic diet (keto), which have a diuretic effect leading to an increase in electrolyte requirements
- Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure), via potassium-dependent vascular smooth muscle relaxation and endothelium-dependent vasodilation. (Particularly for people on diuretics causing a loss of potassium).
- Heart Disease
- Tachycardia (high resting pulse rate)
- Constipation, indigestion, and/or bloating
* Do not exceed more than 2 servings per day
* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Talk to your physician or health care provider if this product is right for you, particularly if you have kidney disease, bradycardia (low pulse rate), or hyperkalemia (high blood potassium).
* Avoid in pregnancy, while breastfeeding, and in children under the age of 18.